Sunday, January 01, 2012

Dividing My Interests





I cannot help but notice that when I write I have two definite areas of divergence, the more personal, introspective postings, and the more general recipe and craft postings. (I also hope to get back to writing for Examiner.com)

In order to work on the two different writing styles that this necessitates, I have decide to split my blog.  For now I will keep writing here but at some point I may just keep this for the old posts that I would not want to delete and write on the other two.

So, head on over to Thrush Cottage (the creative, crafty, cooking blog) for a delicious baked apple recipe that I created.  It is the best of my two favorite apple recipes, apple crisp and baked apples.  Please be sure to leave some comments if you try it and I would really appreciate any attempts to make it more healthy and get rid of the butter and sugar.  I hope to have something thought provoking on The Beauty of Authenticity soon as well.

Love,
Shawna
 

No comments: